Graves r6 full titanium works 8 evr type-r full exhaust r6 2017-2023 EXY-18R6-FVTT8
Graves r6 full titanium works 8 evr type-r full exhaust r6 2017-2023 EXY-18R6-FVTT8
ALL NEW GRAVES TEAM DESIGN + EVR TypeR Valve Configuration. Developed from WINNING Championships - Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 Full Titanium WORKS 8 Exhaust System with Titanium Silencer. Graves Exhaust systems are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This R6 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 23 Professional AMA National Championships including 8 Superbike Championship titles! Requires FTEcu software purchased separately to use the EVR map . When ordering put in notes if you want a carbon or titanium (pictured) silencer. Custom build EleckTrick Blue version can be custom built for $250 extra. This product will show out of stock most of the time contact US for build time.
This product is intended for closed course competition use only. Use of this product for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 1. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA” / 2. “NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES” / 3. “LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY”
The Graves EVR uses the factory exhaust motor and cables and custom mapping to improve torque and drivability at low to mid-range rpm and small throttle openings to create a more liner power curve and improved ride. This is particularly effective on exhaust systems with shorter silencers that can rob your bike of small throttle responsiveness while reducing the sound to acceptable levels. We did not allow compromise in the development of this system. Material diameters and lengths are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range.
We did not allow compromise in the development of this system. The 2017-2019 R6 WORKS 7 Full exhaust system with more aggressive head pipe taper and machined joints for a perfect fit. Material diameters, lengths, the silencer core size and length are optimized for maximum power output throughout the throttle and RPM range. Combined with Graves’ exclusive flash tune map this system produces a solid 12+ HP in the midrange and 15+ on the top of the horsepower charts. This tune also removes any computer error codes the bike will have when installing performance exhausts.
We use the same 1.00 MM thick wall high heat grade Titanium tubing used on our Superbike exhausts. This material is designed special for maximum durability and oxidation resistance up to 800*Celsius / 1472*Fahrenheit. It is designed to live at almost twice the temperature of normal Grade2 Titanium. The tubes are precision bent and cut with the latest equipment available. The tubing is then welded in fixtures designed so that repeat-ability is second to none. It comes with a single Lambda receiver bung for on track data logging or Dyno tuning. The spring tabs are made from 4MM thick Titanium wire for long life.
The silencer has a titanium silencer body attached to the deep draw tapered Titanium entrance cap and a deep draw 60* slash cut titanium exit cap and is attached with stainless aircraft grade rivets and Titanium silencer bands.. The silencer is hung with a strapless machined Aluminum bracket / anodized black and built into the silencer. The inter core tube is made of stainless that slips over the entrance and into the exit cap.
- Diamond Shaped Silencer Design (Carbon Fiber or Titanium silencer body with Titanium End Caps), configured to balance the R6's body lines and produce the best balance of power.
- Strapless silencer design mounts without the use of strap bands around the can using a tap mounted bracket that's integrated into the can. This design not only streamlines looks of your bike and saves weight.
- Constructed from High Heat Aerospace Grade Titanium that resists breaking down up to 800* Celsius 1472* F
- Stainless exhaust port spigots
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Single Lambda sensors come standard. FTEcu active tune sensor adaptability. 18 x1.5
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Tapered header down pipes (Cores are altered in size and taper length for each motorcycle.
- Optimized Graves Spec flash tune maps on the FTEcu database for tuning (product shown below in up-selling links).
- EVR butterfly valve
What Chuck Graves the president of Graves Motorsports had to say about the release of Graves’s newest line of exhaust systems, EVR and the technology behind it:
- "The EVR or Exhaust Valve Type R is and electronically controlled valve that improves drivability at small throttle and low RPM ranges where it matters most to the rider. The systems can also be utilized to reduce sound by a significant amount without reducing maximum power output."
- What makes the Graves EVR different than the stock exhaust valves that racers commonly remove when the stock system is replaced with an aftermarket race system?
- That's pretty simple, we install it in a race system and tune the electronics to maximize efficiency. The current trend of sport bike enthusiasts has been attracted to short silencers simply for looks. Power output and drivability has been sacrificed exclusively for the trendy look. Secondly the sound levels of many of these systems has reached the level of irresponsible and annoying for even the youngest riders. The aftermarket has responded with sound inserts to bring these short power robbing systems to an acceptable level. The real drawback to this is that once the sound inserts are installed the rider can now feel the negative effect of the system and the overall performance. In most cases, I'd say 99.9% of all motorcycles that I have tested, the power output and throttle response is now far worse than the stock exhaust.
- With the EVR by Graves we solve all 3 issues, the power output, throttle response and the sound.
- Who else uses this system on their race pipes?
- Only Factory teams are using it now and most of them are well hidden!
- Why hasn't this been done by the aftermarket before?
- Again, that’s pretty simple. Cost! To drive the valve requires hardware and software. At a minimum, you need an ECU that is capable and a motor. The emergence of ECU flashing has given us the ability to do this at a reduced cost because we can now control the stock ECU motor controls. We have designed our EVR systems to accept the stock motor and cables. This makes for a clean setup.
- So, is the FTECU flashing system is required to optimize the EVR exhaust system?
- That is correct. Anytime you replace the stock exhaust system with an aftermarket racing system it requires changing the fueling. In addition to air fuel requirements, the modern motorcycle engine control systems cannot be optimized by piggyback systems. Now the flashing of the ECU is common place. Graves has partnered with FTECU to manage these strategies to enhance our exhausts systems performance just as a Factory team would do.
- What if I already have a flashed ECU?
- What Graves has been telling our customers is that they should purchase the FTECU flashing kit when they purchase an exhaust from Graves. Graves provides maps for the user to install in their motorcycles ECU. We tell them that by having the FTECU flashing system in their tool box they can update their ECU whenever Graves publishes a new map. If they have the system already then, an updated map is all that they will need.
Exhaust System Weights
- Graves Full Works System - Titanium with Carbon Fiber Silencer= 8.2 lbs. (-11.1 lbs. weight saving over stock)
- Stock Exhaust System = 19.3 lbs.
Fitment: Yamaha R6 2017-2023
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Products ship from our Miami facility or drop ship direct from our Suppliers
Orders placed before 1pm PST are typically will send the same day. Most orders placed after that time are will send the following business day.
This is not a guarantee. If you have specific shipping requests or needs please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing and we will do our best to assist you.
If an item is back ordered from the manufacturer you will be notified by us. FYI – We don’t like it when this happens any more than you do.
We will try and help as best we can with back orders
A TRACKING NUMBER will be send to you via email or text after purchasing .
SHIPMENTS WITHIN THE US
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING is available in all US lower 48 states, APO addresses, and Puerto Rico via USPS or UPS. (*Exceptions apply for Alaska and Hawaii.)
Free standard shipping means we will select an option that gets you your parts as soon as possible while still being economically priced.
*Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are free as long as the parts will fit in a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box or envelop.
For any other type of shipping there will be a charge.
When you order PRE-ORDER it means that you can purchase it before the official release date and then, you just wait for the shipping Usually pre-orders takes from 1-6 weeks depending the brand and the product.
Pre-orders can cancel ONLY in 3 days from the day you pay ,after that we cannot cancel and refund your order so please make sure you can wait for it.
Contact us when ordering or we will contact you to go over rates and times.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE Shipping rates outside the US are based upon destination and weight.
International shipping charges do not include any fees or duties required by your country.
If you have questions about these fees or duties contact us prior to ordering and we can assist you.
Delivery times for international shipments are typically 5 to 9 business days, but this can vary depending on your country’s customs procedures.
Orders delayed by customs are not something we can control or change.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover credit cards by Paypal , as well as debit cards with a Visa or Mastercard logo.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
*Products shipped within the state of Florida are subject to a 7% sales tax.
WE ACCEPT RETURNS for most of the items.
The return process must be initiated within 14 days of your order being delivered.
Return orders that not delivery for rezone of wrong address ,OR deny except package are also apply to RETURN POLICY of 14 days.
If you haven't reported an item as lost within 30 days, you'll be responsible for paying for it.
Warranty claims are not the same as returns. They are handled differently.
If you think you have a warranty claim contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims for missing or damaged items in an order must be placed within 48 hours of delivery of your order.
Same supplier request 15-25% restock fee plus the postage of the shipping back,that we will hold from the refund of a return, we will try to avoid that and we try to hold products in out own inventory most of the times.